JUNE 24, 2023
60th Running of the Santiam Cascade Endurance Ride – June 24, 2023
You don’t want to miss this ride!! We’ll be having a huge celebration for our 60th running of the Santiam Cascade. There will be food, drinks, specialty branded prizes (only available for 2023), awesome trails (new loops – they’re gonna be amazing), camp fires (weather depending), and more!!
We have limited space available (50 riders total). We will be charging a $35 non-refundable fee to hold your spot (please use FRIENDS & FAMILY when paying your fee via PayPal or Venmo – otherwise we will refund and give your spot to the next person in line). Remaining payment will be due at the ride (cash or check ONLY – we will not be taking online payments). Please read all of the information listed below BEFORE you register.
We have several options for online payment (payment MUST be received at the time of your registration or you will lose your spot).
- 30 & 50 Miles – $135 (plus camping). 10 Mile Trail Ride – $35 (plus haul-in).
- 50 Riders Max – first come, first served. No refund of the $35 fee.
- Juniors Ride for FREE.
- Volunteers NEEDED – please reach out to co-manager Kirstin Vanderhoak at email@example.com to get on the list.
Parking & Camp
- $10/per rig fee (per day for those who haul-in, per night for those camping). Fees are donated to OET for camp & trail improvements.
- No saving spots – no electric containment only allowed.
- Ride camp is “leave no trace” – you are responsible for your own poop cleanup.
- Certified weed-free hay is required.
- Awards will be held Saturday night during dinner.
- No smoking outside of your rig.
- To keep the ride running smoothly (and to get vets where we need them) there will be cut-off times to the outcheck. Those times will be posted in the rider packet.
30 Mile Loop Info
50 Mile Loop Info
The Santiam Cascade Endurance Ride operates under a Special Use Permit with the Sisters Ranger District of the Deschutes National Forest, and is an equal opportunity outdoor recreation service provider. https://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/deschutes/learning/nature-science/?cid=stelprdb5297953.
Get in Touch
Ride Manager: Sharalyn Hay
Co-Manager: Kirstin VanderHoak
Ride Secretary: Shawna Bowin
50 Miles – Starting at 6am
30 Miles – Starting at 6:30am
10 Miles – Starting at 8am