AUGUST 8, 2020
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we will only have a 50 mile distance and we will only have room for 50 riders. Please read all of the information listed below about rules and restrictions BEFORE you RSVP. If you still want to ride, please fill out the RSVP form below. We will be accepting riders on a first come, first served basis. If we reach the max number of riders, we will put all remaining riders on a waitlist in the order they were received. Once we are ready, we will email out a registration form and payment link. All riders MUST PAY WITHIN 5 DAYS when submitting registration. If your registration isn’t paid within that time, you will be removed from the list and the next person on the waitlist will get your spot.
50 MILES ONLY
Sadly we are forced to make some dramatic adjustments to the ride this year. Please read all of the info below before you fill out the RSVP form.
* There will be a 50 mile distance ONLY.
* 50 riders ONLY – first come, first served.
* NO DISCOUNTS FOR ADULTS – Juniors get 50% off.
* No family, friends or crew allowed.
* All volunteers must be approved by ride management –
if you’d like to volunteer, please contact us.
This ride may be cancelled at any time due to COVID-19 restrictions. If that happens, we will issue refunds. If, for any reason you can’t make the ride, there will be no refunds given unless you find a rider to take your spot, or someone on the waitlist wants your spot.
This is a no-frills ride – no meals, no ride meeting and no awards meeting – all info will be emailed to you, including GPS tracks and maps. There are no open fires allowed – including wood stoves and charcoal briquette fires – propane sources are OK.
Details about Ride Camp
Parking spots are limited, and you will be assigned a parking spot based on how long you are staying and the size of your rig. THERE WILL BE NO SAVING SPOTS. Corral space is limited – no electric containment allowed. NO SMOKING (except within an enclosed vehicle). Certified weed-free hay is required. Ride camp is “Leave No Trace” – you are responsible for your own poop cleanup.
- Riders will get an email packet with all info needed.
- Riders will be asked to keep 6′ distance from anyone they did not come to the ride with.
- Riders will be required to wear a mask or face cloth at check-in, vet checks, pulsing box, and when near volunteers, vets, etc.
- Riders will stay on opposite side of horse from pulser/vet.
- Rider must return to personal rig during hold.
- Riders will not carry vet card.
- Riders must respect directions of on-site COVID-19 monitor.
Get in Touch
Santiam Cascade Endurance Ride
Copyright Santiam Cascade Endurance Ride – All rights reserved