AUGUST 14, 2021
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we have limited space for trailers and we will be doing pre-registration AND pre-payment (this is NOT negotiable – no payment, no space saved). Please read all of the information listed below about rules and restrictions BEFORE you RSVP. If you still want to ride, please fill out the RSVP form below. We will be accepting riders on a first come, first served basis. If we reach the max number of riders, we will put all remaining riders on a waitlist in the order they were received. Once we are ready, we will email out a registration form and payment link. All riders MUST PAY AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION. If your registration isn’t paid at the time you submit your registration information, you will be bumped to the end of the line (and possibly to the waitlist). No refunds after July 1, 2021. If you decide to cancel, it will be up to you to fill your spot if there are no more people on the waitlist. If a waitlist person takes your cancelled spot, we will issue a refund after the ride is completed.
30 – 50 – 80 – 100
Please read all of the info below before you fill out the RSVP form. Helmets will be required for all riders.
* There will be a 30, 50, 80 & 100 mile distances.
* 75 riders ONLY – first come, first served.
* NO DISCOUNTS FOR ADULTS – Juniors get 50% off.
* We must have at least 10 signed up for the 80/100 by
July 15, 2021 for that distance to be offered.
* All volunteers must be approved by ride management –
if you’d like to volunteer, please contact us.
This ride may be cancelled at any time due to COVID-19 restrictions. If that happens, we will issue refunds. If, for any reason you can’t make the ride, there will be no refunds given unless you find a rider to take your spot, or someone on the waitlist wants your spot.
This is a no-frills ride – no meals, limited ride meeting and limited awards meeting – all info will be emailed to you, including GPS tracks and maps. There are no open fires allowed – including wood stoves and charcoal briquette fires – propane sources are OK.
Details about Ride Camp
Parking spots are limited, and you will be assigned a parking spot based on how long you are staying and the size of your rig. THERE WILL BE NO SAVING SPOTS. Corral space is limited – no electric containment allowed. NO SMOKING (except within an enclosed vehicle). Certified weed-free hay is required. Ride camp is “Leave No Trace” – you are responsible for your own poop cleanup.
- Riders will get an email packet with all info needed.
- Riders will be asked to keep 6′ distance from anyone they did not come to the ride with.
- Riders will be required to wear a mask or face cloth at check-in, vet checks, pulsing box, and when near volunteers, vets, etc.
- Riders will stay on opposite side of horse from pulser/vet.
- Rider must return to personal rig during hold.
- Riders will not carry vet card.
- Riders must respect directions of on-site COVID-19 monitor.
Get in Touch
Santiam Cascade Endurance Ride
Copyright Santiam Cascade Endurance Ride – All rights reserved